No announcement yet.

removing a tap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about EZ outs??? I use them all the time and they work great for this type of thing! You have to be real careful when drilling that you drill directly into the center of the tap (a spring loaded center punch can help here). Now there is a chance that you could break the EZ out to, but that has only happend to me once. I am suprised no one else has mentioned them... huh

Comment

Originally posted by WesV
      What about EZ outs??? I use them all the time and they work great for this type of thing! You have to be real careful when drilling that you drill directly into the center of the tap (a spring loaded center punch can help here). Now there is a chance that you could break the EZ out to, but that has only happend to me once. I am suprised no one else has mentioned them... huh
      The problem WesV is that an ezy-out and a tap are made of very similar material.
      Dink

Comment

You cant use an easy out if you cant drill the tap.

Earl

[quote="WesV"]What about EZ outs???
        Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Ez out

NO you are all wrong, an EZ OUT is when you toss out the head and buy a new one, works great

Comment

Working...
          X