Enter your tire size and up comes available brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enter your tire size and up comes available brands

I need to buy some tires for next season and was looking around tonight. I spent some time on other sites scrolling through brands looking for the size for my bike. I then came accros this site where you can enter your tire size and select all brands and you get a list of available mfgs and tire models. I found it helpful and figured someone else may.

We pride ourselves on providing our customers the best service possible with the highest quality parts and accessories. Come in today and let our team of experts help you get started!
    1982 GS1000S Katana
    1982 GS1100E

Interesting. Useful site, but it does not have the European brands. Good to know about it though, so thanks!

Comment

NO Metzler 8O

Comment

NO Pirrelli 8O

Comment

I hadn't had to buy tires for a couple years and from past experience figured I had little to choose from given the tire sizes of our old bikes. I was quite surprised to find the variety available.

In the last 20 years I have had Dunlop, Metzeler, and Pirelli with my Dunlop my usual choice. According to the Dunlop website my current Dunlop K591 tires have been replaced by the GT501 and unfortuneately they do not have a rear tire 130/90/17 available.

I have found V rated choices from:

Metzeler, Michelin, Pirelli, and Bridgestone and H rated choices from

Dunlop, Metzeler, Bridgestone, Continental, Cheng shin, Maxxis, Kenda, IRC, and Duro.

I was thinking of trying the Michelin A50E and M50 Macadam tires for the first time. Has anybody used these and did they like them?
          1982 GS1000S Katana
          1982 GS1100E

Comment

Will a 140 fit on the 1100? If so the Dunlop 205 is a great tire. It's what I run on my 1150.

Comment

I am surprized that when you go to the Dunlop site and use the fitment guide to see what tires they have for your bike, the 1100E's and 1150's don't even come up for selection???

I st did a GSR search and found the Macadams are not as sticky as others. There was another thread on putting the 140 on the 130 rim and some advised against it. I may go with an H rated Dunlop the Metzeler afterall. The Metzeler was a good good tire...I just loved those Dunlops.

1982 GS1000S Katana
              1982 GS1100E

Comment

Working...
              X