Carb hose question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carb hose question

Hey all, I've got an 82 GS300LZ I'm a newbie and don't know alot about bikes but I'm trying. Heres the question, My Carbs have three ports that hoses go on, I know the one in the middle is gas But where do the other two go? Ones on right hand front side of carb and the other is on R/H back side. Oh and my fuel cock has two hoses I know the main one is gas, but what is the second one that comes off the back for? Should it be attatched somewhere? Thanks for any help and try not to laugh too much when you read this...lol

One is a vacuum hose that goes to the petcock, the other is an atmoshpere vent. That's all I can tell you. I don't know which is which on your bike.
    My '83 750E has 2 atmosphere vents on #1 & #4 carbs, the Gas line goes on the back of the #3 carb, and the vacuum to the petcock is on the front of the #2 carb.

Hope this helps ease a little until the Pro's show up.

Dave

Comment

I also found this. Hope it helps.

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave, that was what I needed to know. I was pretty sure that s the way they were supossed to go. Now if I can just get a few little bugs worked out I'll be riding again! Safe rides and thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X