Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GS500 pewter keychain....anyone interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS500 pewter keychain....anyone interested?

Hi everyone,

Been making some pewter keychains for myself. Just wondering if anyone out there would be interested in a GS500 one? I am in the process of making some.
    I've included a pic of mine so you can see the quality of it. The GS one would be like the pic below.
    I figure the cost would be $10 Cdn...plus shipping and would include circle split ring for the keys...i also have the beaded chain too...if its gonna be on the bike i would suggest the split ring one...the beaded can slip apart at the connector unless you crimp it tight.

Send me some feedback and let me know.
    Jeff

you could make a killing over on www.gstwin.com that is a site that is almost exclusively a GS500 site.
    NOW!! if you made one that looked just like the GSR logo (in the top left corner) I (and most likely a bunch of other folks) would be very interested.

Comment

I am just doing the gs500 ones for now....the set up time is fairly lengthy to make a mold. No fancy equipment here...all done by hand.

Comment

here it is...finished keychain

Hi everyone,

Here is the finished version of the keychain....check it out. :thumb: Anyone else that wants one, just let me know.

Next up is a rear hugger...I am making myself one and will let you all know how it turns out. Anyone wanting one, keep an eye out. Molding process will probably take me a couple of weeks.

Comment

I'd do it if it said... gs550...

Anyways, how are you making these? CNC?

Comment

Sorry, no 550....just 500's....no CNC here....some creative use of my vinyl plotter to make the master and lots of trial and error to figure out the molding process. 8)

Comment

have you tried selling them on www.gstwin.com??

Comment

yes...ive been a member there since the spring. Thought some of you guys on here would like to hear about as well.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Here is a list of shipping costs. They are made out of pewter, cost on them is $10 Cdn + shipping and would include circle split ring for the keys.

shipping within Canada is $0.98
                  shipping to USA is $1.60
                  shipping international is $3.20

Anyone else that wants one, just let me know.

Comment

Happy New Year fellow GS'ers

Still have a few keychains left. Anyone that would like one...let me know.

Comment

Working...
                    X