Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying Dyna coils, what else do I need with them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earlfor
    I wish I had stock in accel, :-) or Dyna for that matter. Accels are better because they are yellow and I like the contrast. :-)

Earl

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE
    You can't go wrong with either brand. Both are an upgrade from stock.
    You got stock in Accel?
    That's funny! For me, if the two products were identical in price and performance, I would pass on the Accel's because of those stupid colors. I don't want attention brought to the wires. It takes away from the bikes appearance. They belong under a hood, not on a motorcycle engine.
    I guess the loud coloring is supposed to say "fear this" or something, so people will actually buy it for that reason.
    I would rather "walk softly and carry a big stick". :twisted:
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Hey Robin,
      I have the same Dyna coils as you have, and I use racing TAYLOR leads with std. resistance NGK plugcaps to eliminate the el. interference. Works great.
      The only problem I had was that the coils wouldn't fit the orig. mountings because I have a customised frame with reinforcements. Don't know wether this will be the same problem for you.

Greetz, Marco.

Comment

Working...
      X