wiring diagram for 80 gs450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wiring diagram for 80 gs450

hello all, im obviously new here. i have done alot of research but couldn't find anything so i decided to get my own name and just ask. i have a 1980 gs450 but the wires are destroyed...... does anyone have a good wiring schematic? i would really appreciate it... oh and i only need the wiring schematic for what i need to make it run. it wont have lights and such. thanks alot! 8)

It's from an 82(?) model. Best I could find... :roll:

Comment

thanks man, i appreciate this alot. now i can revive this beast.

Comment

hello again,

thanks for the diagram man, it enabled me to take a bunch of parts that had like half an inch of wire comin out of them , and make my starter turn over, and my coils to produce an secondary voltage... now my problem is wires and plugs.. i tried to get it running with vg30et nissan plug wires and chevy plugs ( i made sure they had enough clearance). does anyone have some plug wires they want to get rid of? and what plug do these run? 1980 gs450.. is there anyone that sells parts for this motor? thanks again! o yeah one more.. the coils.. my coils have a orange and red/white wire coming from both.. are these the correct coils? and if so which wire is + and which is neg? thanks so much..

Comment

i did some research.. ngk b8-es are stock? correct? that would be swell as i believe that was the plug i ran in my yamaha, and have many in the shop.... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by boostedz31
            i did some research.. ngk b8-es are stock? correct? that would be swell as i believe that was the plug i ran in my yamaha, and have many in the shop.... thanks!
            Yep them are the ones.

Comment

Originally posted by boostedz31
              thanks man, i appreciate this alot. now i can revive this beast.
              Glad I could help!

Comment

Working...
              X