Not GS related but maybe you can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not GS related but maybe you can help?

I have a TS250 with the cylinder. and piston melted down. The motor came from a 1975 TS250M and I have extra parts from a 71 TS250R Can anyone tell me if the barrle and pistons would be inerchangable? I am mostly concerned with a diference in bore or stroke. Thank to anyone that may be able to help

dude, you could try the ts250 forums (if they exist)

why dont you just measure the bore / stroke of both

or

buy a workshop manual,

or

ask your local bike shop etc??

Comment

GS750 Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:22 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude, you could try the ts250 forums (if they exist)
      Dude, there are a few guys on here that have TS's.

Jason, someone here might know, I've seen old Honda, Kaw, BMW, etc. questions answered here.
      Currently bikeless
      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

sorry, I didnt mean my reply to sound like I was complaining, I just meant that it would be easier with the methods I suggested.

My local library doesnt have many bike workshop manuals, but they can get them in withina few days! The books will tell you the specs...... also the bike shoppes will be able to also!!

hope that clarifys it a bit???

Comment

Working...
        X