No Electrex products for GS650L??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Electrex products for GS650L??

I don't see any listing for GS650L on the Electrex website. I sent them an email but they didn't answer. Can you use another model's stator or do they just not make one for the GS650L. Anyone know? Thanks all!
    Chuck

My experience has been just the opposite from Elektrex, although there was one exception when they lost e-mails between their US and Canadian offices. Try them again.

In the meantime you can compare items at bikebandit...look up the OEM part numbers and compare with other bikes/models.
    Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

My experience has been just the opposite from Elektrex, although there was one exception when they lost e-mails between their US and Canadian offices. Try them again.

In the meantime you can compare items at bikebandit...look up the OEM part numbers and compare with other bikes/models.

BTW...nice tag line.
      Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

Re: No Electrex products for GS650L??

Electrex has always answered my emails. I think it is not a large shop and they answer email as time allows depending what the workload in the shop is. Their reply time has varied from a couple days to a couple weeks, but is usually within a week. Amusing thing is they will ship and get an order to you faster than they can answer an email. :-) :-) Great people to deal with. It is likely that the RR10 that fits a 750 will also fit your bike. Rizzo will be able to answer that for sure though.

Earl

Originally posted by peasman
        I don't see any listing for GS650L on the Electrex website. I sent them an email but they didn't answer. Can you use another model's stator or do they just not make one for the GS650L. Anyone know? Thanks all!
        Chuck
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Re: No Electrex products for GS650L??

Originally posted by peasman
          Chuck
          gs650g/gt stator goes as well!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the help!

I really appreciate it. Is this a great forum, or what??

Chuck

Comment

I've got a stator off a '81 GS650GLX what would you give me for it

Comment

Working...
              X