Air box displacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nerobro
    And if I recall correctly it also likes to spit off battery cables. *grins* Tee hee hee. Unruly batteries.
    Yes, one time in 35,000 miles the positive battery bolt came loose. I'm sure that was my own fault for not tightening it properly. I'm positive it had nothing to do with running PODs and if I hadn't been running PODs it would have taken A LOT longer than five minutes to find and fix.

Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

we know it has nothing to do with pods. :-) I just think your battery got angry and spit the screw out ;-) Speaking of which, I recieved pods in the mail today. *grins*
      You'd have to be crazy to be sane in this world -Nero
      If you love it, let it go. If it comes back....... You probably highsided.
      1980 GS550E (I swear it's a 550...)
      1982 GS650E (really, it's a 650)
      1983 GS550ES (42mpg again)
      1996 Yamaha WR250 (No, it's not a 4 stroke.)
      1971 Yamaha LT2 (9 horsepower of FURY.)

Comment

I hope they came with a bottle of aspirin.

Earl :-) :-) :-)

we know it has nothing to do with pods. :-) I just think your battery got angry and spit the screw out ;-) Speaking of which, I recieved pods in the mail today. *grins*
        Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

we know it has nothing to do with pods. I just think your battery got angry and spit the screw out Speaking of which, I recieved pods in the mail today. *grins*
          And a bottle of valium. You also might want to schedule your lobotomy now, it'll save time when you go insane.
          Currently bikeless
          '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
          '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor
            I hope they came with a bottle of aspirin.

Earl :-) :-) :-)
            My bike is already running lean. So If I need to rejet, I might as well go all the way eh?

Comment

nerbro, get in touch with me if you need pod help i have my carbs set up real nice with a jet kit and pods.

btw what type of pods did you get? k and n i hope.....

-ryan
              78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
              82 Kat 1000 Project
              05 CRF450x
              10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Emgo. I didn't really buy them for power, I bought them for convienance :-) We'll see how it works out.

Comment

Then I guess you have nothing to lose. :-)

Earl

My bike is already running lean. So If I need to rejet, I might as well go all the way eh?
                  Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Working...
                  X