No announcement yet.

no responde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok :-) Give another yell if still no gold. :-)

Earl

quote="ard"]Thank you Earl, I wont be able to get to the bike tomorrow, I have to go to NY. but at the end of the week I will get to it again, and I keep you posted. Thank you for now.

Ard.[/quote]
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

It could still be the kill switch. I've seen where someone has accidently bumped the switch off and it wouldn't go back on. This is more common with a kill switch that hasn't been used in a long time. Maybe when you loaded the bike, the switch got bumped or the wiring harness got pulled on.
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

I agree, Keith. I was syncing my carbs the other day (and perusing these forums beforehand was a big help, thanks all) and did that. Reaching to the throttle with my left hand, I bumped the kill switch just enough to shut the bike off. I thought I'd just perpetrated some really sloppy synchwork, because the kill switch appeared to be on - not until you operated it and felt the click did its "offness" become apparent.

Comment

Sure could. :-) Ya just gotta take a run "down the daisy chain" :-)

Earl

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE
          It could still be the kill switch. I've seen where someone has accidently bumped the switch off and it wouldn't go back on. This is more common with a kill switch that hasn't been used in a long time. Maybe when you loaded the bike, the switch got bumped or the wiring harness got pulled on.
          Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Working...
          X