No announcement yet.

want to change to a nice exhaust can?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, well till they make a can that sounds as beautiful as an akrapovic I'm not buying another one from them. I'll fab my own on there.

Dm of mD

Comment

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwD3AmoVgxUuIFckb0PZ35c7nu3l0lI*bbahjBod4Seq64mYD 8zvQe6J9UdpYxjH5pm1GCMADib6QhYNjSp9PNfqWUym4!MapO9 I2voKKMU0icbPnLfyig/IMG_1027.JPG[/img]

Here's a pic of my V&H header that came on my 1100. 8O Nasty rust on the header and muffler.

BTW do you think the pipes are crushed too much? I could use the MAC off of my 750 but it needs a repaint too. I just want to slap this thing on and go with it, since the bike is already jetted for this pipe....

Comment

that pipe looks like hell haha
        has anyone ever rolled the exhaust pipe under the bike or any crafty ideas like that to hide it alittle,i am pretty good at pipe bending and am currently drawing sketches to see if its possible well we will see.

Comment

Here's a pic of my V&H header that came on my 1100. Nasty rust on the header and muffler.
          Well, that looks familier. I ran my bike for years with a header that was crushed down like that. Of course, I ended up burning up my exhaust side cam seats for some unknown reason :?
          Currently bikeless
          '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
          '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Yeah I figured it might have some adverse effects on the bike..... :roll:

Comment

Working...
            X