custom individual filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom individual filters

hey everyone!where would i get a set of 4 aftermarket filters for my carbs for my 1977 suzuki gs750?anybody know any good websites?and maybe cheap?

Dude, you need to do the following:

Step 1. Enter www.ebay.com into your web browser address page.
    Step 2. In the search bar, enter "suzuki gs" and click go.
    Step 3. Go page to page and find your carbs and pod filters.

Just poking fun, but seriously, I check E-Bay every 2 or 3 days. If there is something I like, I check it every 2-3 hours. If I am bidding on something, I check it every 2-3 minutes.

Examples of my greatest finds:

Brandy new MAC 4-2-1 exhaust header with canister- $89
    90% quality 81 1100E gas tank- $110
    Mint cond 81 1100E seat (still wrapped in factory packaging)- $90
    Stator cover for 81 1100E- $30
    Mint cond side covers for 81 1100E- $25 each
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

DUDE!!!

Currently bikeless
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Another place to try is www.denniskirk.com - they have the "cheaper" variety pods along with the higher end filters ...

Comment

Why are you changing to pods? More power or ?
          You'll have to re-jet or you'll run lean.
          And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
          Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Oh yeah, if you're going to use the EMGO pods, DO NOT OIL THEM!!!
            I recently, after washing and drying them, found out that they are not supposed to be oiled like the K&N filters.

You wouldn't believe the better throttle response and HP my bike gave after cleaning the filters. Wow.

Dm of mD

Comment

I've been avoiding cleaning my K&N's, but hopefully I'll see better throttle response when I do.
              Currently bikeless

Comment

find the air filter section and look for the Emgo brand air filter pods. They're a great substitute to the expensive K&N's at $9 a piece.

I run these on my 550 with no issues, and they don't need oiling ever.

~Adam

Comment

Working...
                X