Rebuild kit 77 GS 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebuild kit 77 GS 750

Is it possible to order a complete engine rebuild kit for a 1977 GS 750 And if so where is a good place to check

CHECK DENNIS KIRK. THATS WHERE I GOT MINE.

Comment

Checked there couldnt find it .

Comment

If you're looking for kits that include all the hard parts like piston, rings, bearings and oil seals I don't think you're going to find it. However you may be able to find complete gasket sets somewhere. You might check into Cometic or Vesrah.
        Axel

Comment

That was what i was searching for.I wondered if you had to order each part seperate. Not sure yet what i'm going to do anyway :? just checking around while i'm thinking about it. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumstead
            That was what i was searching for.I wondered if you had to order each part seperate. Not sure yet what i'm going to do anyway :? just checking around while i'm thinking about it. Thanks for the info.
            I'm not sure what you mean by "that" - pistons, seals, etc, or the gaskets. The gaskets are available from Dennis Kirk at http://www.denniskirk.com/powervendo...GS750;1977;;;;.

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by TheNose
              Originally posted by Bumstead
              I'm not sure what you mean by "that" - pistons, seals, etc, or the gaskets. The gaskets are available from Dennis Kirk at http://www.denniskirk.com/powervendo...GS750;1977;;;;.

Terry
              Pisons ,rings, seals, etc.

Comment

If you find a source, please post it here so we'll have it for future reference. Seems I've seen stuff come up on ebay, but not that often.

Terry

Comment

Working...
                X