circlips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

circlips

Anyone know if there's a difference between OE circlips and the ones wiseco supply with their kits? They appear to measure exactly the same. Reason I ask is I damaged one of the wiseco circlips fitting the kit and I have a pile of unused suzuki ones.

Re: circlips

Originally posted by Guy
    Anyone know if there's a difference between OE circlips and the ones wiseco supply with their kits? They appear to measure exactly the same. Reason I ask is I damaged one of the wiseco circlips fitting the kit and I have a pile of unused suzuki ones.
    I would bet they are the same BUT...that knawing feeling that it was not exactly what should be in there would force me to go buy a new one. They're a $1 each here in the Colonies so they are probably less than a pound where you're located. CW18 is the part number for the one you need.

Hap

Comment

They would probably only be a euro or two here in Ireland too, but I can't buy them off the shelf, they have to be ordered. I want to strap this thing together over the weekend, that's why I was hoping to get away with the suzuki item.

Comment

Hi

I myself would used the Suzuki circlips,if the spring pressure is as strong as in the wiseco circlips.
        (In my pistons there is teflon caps instead of circlips)

Einar in
        Norway

Gs1000GLx

Comment

Working...
        X