Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not bike related but how dua post a picture in posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bike related but how dua post a picture in posts?

i cant figure out how to add a picture i click Img and it just puts the letters Img into my post....?

you have to put in the url of the picture between the [img] tags, like so:

{img}http://www.mindsvirge.com/whytegryphon/gallery/albums/Buzz/HPIM0212.sized.jpg{/img}

When you replace the parentheses with the appropriate square brackets, it looks like this:

Owen

Comment

Thanks now i can better explain myself when i have a problem

Comment

naked

This picture should be sensored do to the fact that it is showing bare battery, dude get some side covers on that girl, I bet you wouldn't let your wife leave the house with out hers

Comment

Re: naked

Originally posted by Gee-s-is
          This picture should be sensored do to the fact that it is showing bare battery, dude get some side covers on that girl, I bet you wouldn't let your wife leave the house with out hers
          you know how hard it is to find side covers for an 83 650GL? If it wasn't a shaftie, I'd have about 50 sidecovers kickin around.

Nobody that I have contacted has any, so I've pretty much decided to make my own out of 1/8" thick aluminum plate. They won't look stock, but they will look better

Owen

Comment

how do i make a url of my picture ...like lets say i took a picture and i have it on my computer how do i make a link for it.?????

[img]www.thegsresources.com[/img] the button makes these...i get that

Comment

you will need to sign up with a image hosting website, i belive this is a free site

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

then you upload your pic to their server then you can view the pic on the web then copy the link like http://imageshack.us/monkey/dance.jpg

then follow the above post to put it here.

do a search this topic has be talked to death.

-ryan
              78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
              82 Kat 1000 Project
              05 CRF450x
              10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Working...
              X