Rubber Boots Engine Side GS850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubber Boots Engine Side GS850

Anyone know where I can purchase new Carb to Engine boots? Mine are hard and cracked and bike is running really bad.
    thanks,
    sebring38 a.k.a. Keith

New? I'll bet your dealer can still get them, but you won't like the price. I think they are about $60 each.

Keep a close eye on Ebay and also post here and maybe you'll get lucky.
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Rubber Boots

Originally posted by Jethro
      New? I'll bet your dealer can still get them, but you won't like the price. I think they are about $60 each.

Keep a close eye on Ebay and also post here and maybe you'll get lucky.
      $60 each??!! Thanks for the tip. Will keep watch on eBay
      sebring38 a.k.a sebring38

Comment

the best I've seen new is a bikebandit.com and they were about $50 and some change. I didn't have a lot of luck with ebay but maybe you will. Good Luck

Comment

If you do have to buy new, check with Ron Ayers.com. They can be a few bucks cheaper than BB.
          Currently bikeless
          '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Try http://www.cycle-parts.com/shopbyparts.asp Enter the following parts numbers 13120-45100 13110-45100 09280-38004. You'll need 2 each of the first 2 part numbers & 4 each of the last part number. The total will be $ 95.04. That's a lot cheaper than $50 apiece!!

Terry

Comment

Quit scaring the guy they are $25.18 @ from bikeBandit.com

Comment

They're $20.43 at Ron Ayers. Put the part numbers in the part number search at the top of the page.

Comment

This just goes to show what a little price comparason can do

Comment

Wow, I thought the were- ONE MILLION DOLLARS! MWWWAA HAA HAA!
                    Currently bikeless

Comment

watch the motorcycle retirment homes around you, I picked up new intake boots from a "retirement home" for $20usd for all four!!!
                      I also found a new choke cable (I do mean new, not new to me) new starter solinoid, (yep it was also new) new complete clutch assembly, from the bolts to the hub nut to the drive gear/flywheel including plates!!! (just picked up the clutch and paid $35 for it, cheep plates are $50 alone)

Comment

Re: Engine Boots Engine Side GS850

Originally posted by focus frenzy
                        watch the motorcycle retirment homes around you, I picked up new intake boots from a "retirement home" for $20usd for all four!!!
                        I also found a new choke cable (I do mean new, not new to me) new starter solinoid, (yep it was also new) new complete clutch assembly, from the bolts to the hub nut to the drive gear/flywheel including plates!!! (just picked up the clutch and paid $35 for it, cheep plates are $50 alone)
                        Thanks to all. This is sounding better.
                        sebring38 a.k.a. Keith

Comment

Working...
                        X