Intake Pipes and O-rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intake Pipes and O-rings

can anyone recommend a good place to purchase the Intake pipes (from card to head) and O-rings? Bike Bandit has them (part Numbers 13110-49100 and 13120-49100) , but at $25 X 4, I feel alittle steep. Any other good but cheaper places to get these? I have carb work coming, and with getting the carb kits, and getting the boots, I am welll over $200. Any suggestions? Thanx in advance

Bike bandit $25 that is about what you will pay for new ones. Only other choice would be to find good used ones.

Comment

Sounds like highway robbery....considering I just bought 4 new spark plug caps at my local parts-for-every-bike-known-to-man store at $7.95 a piece and Bandit wants $22.50 each........Oh well, if Suzi needs it, she gets it!! Thanx again...

Comment

Much as it pains me to say it pay the $25 each for them. You will not have to replace for another 20 years or so and that one less performance headache to worry about.

Comment

Try www.ronayers.com, They have them for 16.50 each. I've ordered from them several times and always got good service.

bill

Comment

I just priced them at my local Suzuli dealer, 27.50 plus another 3.50 for the o-rings! 8O 8O Thanks for the part numbers for the boots. Do you have the number for the o-rings? Safe Riding, Bill

Comment

you could strip away the rubber on the intake boots( its all steel under the rubber) swap on some radiator hoses with clamps and make some kinda braket for the carbs so the wont hang down( thats if you arent running the stock airbox) i used some black RTV on top of the o-rings to seal them up works great too.

Comment

The Number for the O-Rings is 09280-40003

Comment

Thanks Tim for the help. I went to that site in the post above and it looks like I can get the boots and o-rings for half what the dealer wants. 8) This should help my G run much better, like it isn't a rocket now! 8O Safe Riding, Bill

Comment

Sure! I went there and saved alot myself, They are on order, and hopefully Suzi will be better because of it.....

Comment

on the 82 750 it is a different boot no o-ring at all had to get a new set myself had them on for 2 weeks and next thing you know about 80 km`s from home the #4 boot split limped it home called zook dealer took 3 weeks to get a new one they now no longer produce the suckers and had to get it from Japan.........hopefull won`t have to worry about them for the next 20 years ....and yes cost me about 25 or 26 bucks a piece

Comment

Working...
                      X