Throttle Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throttle Value

In the manual, under the carb specs, it says my throttle value is #135. What is this for? For stock it says 110, the pilot jet at 45 and the air jet at 170. What is this throttle value?
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

value

Ok guys dont any one answer this!!! lets let Jethro, ponder him self to death I know if he thinks about all the MOVING parts in his carbs he will figure it out

Comment

Oh you guys wouldn't...

Would you?
      I'm screwed.
      Currently bikeless
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Well, must be either the butterflys or the slides?
        Currently bikeless

Comment

Dudes, is anyone gonna help me out here? What in the fukka is a throttle value? #135? This is stupid.
          Currently bikeless

Comment

Gee-s-is Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:50 pm Post subject: value

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys dont any one answer this!!! lets let Jethro, ponder him self to death I know if he thinks about all the MOVING parts in his carbs he will figure it out
            Just what I thought! YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER!!
            Currently bikeless

Comment

Re: Throttle Value

Originally posted by Jethro
              In the manual, under the carb specs, it says my throttle value is #135. What is this for? For stock it says 110, the pilot jet at 45 and the air jet at 170. What is this throttle value?
              I don't know what "Throttle value" is, but if you mean the Throttle valve, you can have a look at http://www.dalesjetsports.com/Waterc...el_systems.pdf page 4.

The value #135 is the size of the throttle valve.

Comment

Originally posted by kz
                Originally posted by Jethro
                I don't know what "Throttle value" is, but if you mean the Throttle valve, you can have a look at http://www.dalesjetsports.com/Waterc...el_systems.pdf page 4.

The value #135 is the size of the throttle valve.
                Ouch.
                [-X

At least jethro can sleep better.
                1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
                1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by duaneage
                  Ouch.
                  [-X

At least jethro can sleep better.
                  Sorry, Ones I thought I knew the answer for something, I just HAD to tell it.....

Comment

Well my manual says "throttle value". It should says "throttle valve value". Must be the Japanese-English conversion.

I'm gonna go get some sleep now.
                    Currently bikeless

Comment

Working...
                    X