Off topic: Who wants a Gmail account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off topic: Who wants a Gmail account?

Sorry to post this off topic thread here but I wasn't sure exactly where to put it and this is likely the highest traffic part of the forum...at least for me.

I have a number of gmail.com accounts to give away to GSresources.com members. Gmail is a Google email service and gives you one GIG of storage. Some people don't like gmail but if you have questions just do a Google search and see if its for you. I'm giving out up to 30 accounts at this time.

This at no cost or fee! I'm just hooked up with a bunch of invites by a friend who works for Google and I'm passing the geek cachet on to you. I need your name and an e-mail addy to send the invite to. You can PM me here or this same user name at gmail.com

Mac
    83 GS750ES - '84 750EF

P.s. Move this or delete as needed, I just wanted the most users to see the offer.

26 to go.

Comment

Update

25 to go.

All I need is an e-mail address to send the invite to. In the past you needed a first and last name for the people you were inviting but the new form only requires an e-mail address so I don't need your info.

Mac

Comment

this Off topic thread should be pulled!!

Comment

Working...
        X