Chain and sprocket set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chain and sprocket set

I called up my local Suzuki shop today to order a chain and sprocket for my 85 GS1150. They said they could order a chain and rear sprocket but did not list the front sprocket as a part any more.
    Has anyone ran into this? The parts dealer didn't seem like he could point me in the right direction for a suitable substitiute!

I get sprockets and chains from Dennis Kirk for my 85 1150E. I tried posting a direct link to what you need, buy I get a syntax error on that, so here is the link to the page

Just select metric bike, then scroll down to chain and sprockets. Once there, it will ask for the year, make and model of your bike, then it will list all sprockets they carry for it. You will have a few choices in number of teeth for both sprockets.

Earl
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Thanks for the site. I am getting an error every time I try the page. I'll give it a try later.

Comment

I just clicked on the link in my post to Denniskirk, it works fine for me, so guess the error is due to something in your computer or??

Another place you can order chain and sprockets is cyclerecycle in Indy.
        CRC LAW FIRM GUIDE Contact Us CRC Law Firm Guide At CRC Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and personalized representation to our clients. With a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism, and achieving favorable outcomes, we strive to be your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of the legal system. Comprehensive Legal Expertise With a diverse …

They dont list them on their webpage, but call Rob Eberle at the phone number on the site (the owner) and he can get you pretty much anything you want.

Earl

Originally posted by Pederstone
        Thanks for the site. I am getting an error every time I try the page. I'll give it a try later.
        Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Working...
        X