GS front brake rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS front brake rotors

Did any Suzuki ever come with two front brake rotors like this one on ebay, I have two left ones but I want a right one so the slots would be reversed on the right and not be 'backwards'.

The 550ES and 650G I have in my barn at the moment both have the dual rotors and I *think* the one on the 650 is like the one in that auction, but can't tell for sure in the pictures I have got (I live 2 hours away from where they are being stored.) I am going home tomorrow possibly and if I do I will let you know for sure. They are already promised to someone, but that will give you an idea of what bike to look for.

Comment

Thanks, I was looking to put a set on my Buffalo but I don't want one that's 'backwards' on the right side, these are the same diameter as my GT750 but I have never seen dual brakes with the rotors 'exactly' like these. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Comment

This also looks like the left side, looks like the ones on the wifee's 550

Comment

Yeah, it's a left, I have 2 of them but need a right if there is such a thing, was wanting slotted discs on my GT but may have to drill my stock discs instead.

Comment

A bunch of different GS's came with the slotted rotors, after '79' or '80' I know many of them will interchange, but don't know for sure which ones. Don't bet on this, but I think 550's thru 1100's will be the same. Even the earlier models, before they were drilled, would still fit right & bolt right on.

Comment

My 79 GS 750-E has dual disk front brakes.

Comment

the dual discs from 80-82 GS 750's and 1100's are the same size. This gives you a lot more to choose from.

Comment

Look on e-bay, under gs1100, there is a set listed on there now, that looks like yours. I won't guarantee they will fit a water buffalo, but there is a good chance they may.

Comment

Most all the GS rotors fit but only the ones in my first post are large enough in diameter to work right, the others make the brake pads stick over the top of the disc and not come in full contact.

Comment

That rotor will fit 78-79 GS's with the solid front rotor, I have one on my 550.

Comment

I have a right slotted disc if your interested
                        1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
                        1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Working...
                        X