E bay purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E bay purchase

What am I going to do ???? I have nothing they will fit. Just bought a set of SRAD 600 carbs with 2K miles on them for $23.00 I'm guessing they are 34mm ?? Thinking of modifing the spacing to fit 1000G motor

If it were me I would list them on Ebay and try to get $24.00.

Scud

Comment

If they will fit a 93 600 Katana, I'll buy them from you.

Comment

I think that both of you are out of luck. The SRAD carbs are designed for a "downdraft" type of cylinder head, and thus have the carb float bowls tipped from horizontal. The 600 Kat uses "sidedraft" carbs with the float bowls 90 degrees from the intake.

Comment

What am I going to do couldn't pass them up for the price! They look like the tipical mikuni carbs ? advertised as fitting 96-00 gsxr/srad Wouldn't be the first time a seller didn't know what he was selling

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I amin the middle of cleaning the carbs on the 600 Katana right now and there are a bunch of parts missing, so I am looking at a couple sets on e-bay to scavage parts from.

Comment

I'm not sure but I'll bet if you could find some 45 degree rubber tubing to fit your intakes and get creative with a mount to secure the carbs you could probably get downdraft carbs to work on a sidedraft engine.

Comment

Working...
              X