Micro-fiche online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro-fiche online

A local dealership has all the micro fiche online for Suzuki and Yamaha going way back to 1969. The dealership is Shipps Suzuki and Yamaha in Fairfield, OH. The URL is http://shippsmc.com/fiche_select.asp
    Bike bandit has the prints online too, but this interface seems faster.

Good Link 8)

Comment

OOOOO they list a price for the presure plate for my bike, bandit and alpha list it as discontinued and unavailable!!

Comment

Bike Bandit is pretty good about parts If they say it is NLA it's probably not available

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Comment

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but if you are going to buy parts online, there is IMO only one source.

CrotchRocket.com is available for purchase. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities!

I just checked the price for a starter clutch for my 82 GS1100G. On Shippsmc.com it was $161.25. On crothrocket.com it was 113.20. Same genuine Suzuki part.

This site could to save us all some money.

Comment

great link

great link thanks for listing it

Comment

Originally posted by gtsg01
                I don't mean to hijack this thread, but if you are going to buy parts online, there is IMO only one source.

CrotchRocket.com is available for purchase. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities!

I just checked the price for a starter clutch for my 82 GS1100G. On Shippsmc.com it was $161.25. On crothrocket.com it was 113.20. Same genuine Suzuki part.

This site could to save us all some money.
                I hadn't even looked at the prices I was just happy with the speed and clearity of the micro fische

Comment

Schipp's uses actual Suzuki part numbers, too!

BikeBandit's fake part numbers always honked me off.

However, the Crotchrocket people are the cheapest I've seen, even though they don't list part numbers at all. Intake boots, as a common example, are only $15.86 for my GS850. They're usually about $25, maybe about $21 at Ron Ayers, IIRC.
                  1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                  2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                  2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                  Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Working...
                  X