GS1000S side panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS1000S side panel

can anyone please mail me a close photo of a blue and white panel. I need to have the GS1000 S transfers made up as they are discontinued. have located the tank and tail transfers but now stuck. the dimensions of the letters and numbers would also be a great help.
    :?

Re: GS1000S side panel

Originally posted by matbrodog
    can anyone please mail me a close photo of a blue and white panel. I need to have the GS1000 S transfers made up as they are discontinued. have located the tank and tail transfers but now stuck. the dimensions of the letters and numbers would also be a great help.
    :?
    go to the appearance section of the forum and look for the entry that says decals and theres a link to an aftermarket decal maker that has 1000S decales and pictures

Comment

cheers Jackrp, your a top dog. alpha sports do all but the side decals, now I'm sorted let the spray paint fly!!!

Comment

I have great files of all the GS1000S decals. Tank, sidecovers, and tailpiece. I don't have the striping though. E-mail me at weazzer@excite.com and I'll get them to you. You can print them on clear inkjet film and put them right on the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by weazzor
          I have great files of all the GS1000S decals. Tank, sidecovers, and tailpiece. I don't have the striping though. E-mail me at weazzer@excite.com and I'll get them to you. You can print them on clear inkjet film and put them right on the bike.
          thanks for that but purchased all decals via the net. cheers
          Dave

Comment

I was able to get sidecover and tailpeice decals myself recently. Where did you get the tank decals?

Comment

hello mate, i had the suzuki copied and the black pinstrip airbrushed by an expert to save money as he is a friend. however, you can get all the decals from www.reproductiondecals.com I belive the tank decals are $68. i had the side panel decals mailed to the UK at a cost of $28 ,thats value for money. the only decal they dont do is the red suzuki 'S' on the tail. I purchased a pack of 3 for approx 90C and if you get stuck,will mail you one.
              hope this helps
              Dave

Comment

That's AWESOME!!! Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                X