Gs 700 E Decal Set ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gs 700 E Decal Set ?

I'm interested in locating a complete decal set for my 1985 GS 700 E. I have tried the dealer and BikeBandit.com, but they list many of the decals as discontinued. Does anyone know of a compnay making aftermarket decal sets for these oldskool Suzukis? I would appreciate any help in locating a set.

I have gotten all m parts together, and just need paint and decals to finish my restoration. If no decal set, I will be forced to go with a paint job that is not stock. But I guess that isn't the end of the world.....

Try our old tried and true source.

8) 8)
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Yeah, I tried that site....no dice there....I may just have to go with some cutom paint on this one

Comment

Try these guys http://crotchrocket.com/fiche_select.asp I have the same bike and I found the decals with them.

Comment

did you have any luck? could you send the actual link to the page if you did. I would be interested in them as well.

Comment

I haven't ordered them yet. I am actually thinking of going a differant route for the paint. I listed the link in my previous post. Select Suzuki, 1995, GS700E/ES

Comment

Sorry, select Motorcycles, Suzuki, 1985, GS700E/ES then it is listed with the Cowling Fiche.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                X