• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I leand toward Kasser's 51 myself.
    1981 GS 450L

2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom

The good we do no one remembers.
    The bad we do no one forgets.

Mark 5:36 -- Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him, "Don't be afraid; just believe".

Comment

Autozone & Oreilly's both usually carry Seafoam. Its like a combination of Marvel Mystery Oil, B-12 & Stabil all rolled onto one. I use it on a regular basis.

Comment

I will agree, Seafoam is great stuff. I have some in my newly purchased GS1100GL and things are smoothing out. I have also used it in my Merc. outboard and 1200 Goldwing. I believe it also has something like Stabil in it. I get it at Napa.

Forget the water use Tequila

Comment

As far as I know, AutoZone does not carry it. NAPA and O'Reilly's does.

Comment

I first learned of Seafoam from a performance boat mechanic. You might try marina's and such.

Comment

Probably depends on where you live. The Autozones around the Dallas area do carry it. Although there's never as much of it out on the shelf as other stuff. I had a friend that rides a Kawasaki reccommend it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor
                I lean more towards a nice Irish Whiskey. Wonderful. :-)

Earl

Originally posted by Mr. Jiggles
                You're right about that water - too much can kill you. That's why to be on the safe side I usually dilute it with scotch.
                So your saying just poor a little Jameson into the gas tank? For real?

Comment

If you're already putting water into your tank then yes why not also throw in some distilled spirits. :twisted:

However my own rule of thumb is to never add to my gas tank before my own "tank" is filled. The problem though is that by that time I can't walk much less pour.

Comment

Working...
                  X