wheel centre colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheel centre colour

i am painting the centers of my GS1000 star of david wheels. they were blasted by the origional owner. does anyone know the correct colour. i know it is not black, it is greyish.:?

It's kind of like a charcol gray ? But they look really sharp in black with the edge polished

Comment

Yes, I think they're kind of a charcoal gray/black too. Not easy to imitate.
      I have a '79 GS1000E. I polished mine and had the centers powdercoated gloss black. I'm very happy with the way they came out.
      Check out my website to see some close ups. Believe me, the wheels look even better in person. Just click the WWW symbol below if interested.
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

now then Keith, thats what I call a GS that has been Cared for with the love and affection it deserves. If my 1000S looks as half as good as that when finished,I will be a happy man!!!. thanks for your advice but I am trying to get it back to stock condition.

Comment

Working...
        X