Hel stainless brakeline kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hel stainless brakeline kit

I just recieved my stainless lines from Hel-USA, all I can say is WOW!!!!

This kit came with all 4 custom fit lines, new stainless banjoes and copper crush washers and cool stickers, all for $196 USD including shipping. They also come in just about any color combination you want and all fittings are stainless.

I've seen alot of other line kits but these stand alone. Check them out.

HEL’s race-winning braided brake lines, AN fittings, AN hose, brake calipers, master cylinders and oil cooler kits.

Mmm, those Hel lines are oh-so-chic! Where did you get them for that deal? All I could find when I was shopping around was a front kit for around $250, and the rear line was another $120. Course my bike uses a 6 line kit. Paragon sold me the shooting match for $209 and they are fantastic lines as well.
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

The link should take you to the site, I believe the distributor is actually Star performance. Very nice to deal with. Pretty hard to beat the deal I got, especially in Canada.

Comment

I forgot to mention that they charge the same per line I believe, so your bike would be more expensive in that case.

Comment

just got my paragons 4 lines for $ 166 the weather stinks here so i have not installed yet but they sure look purdy. on my coffee table !!

Comment

Originally posted by Solo 2
            The link should take you to the site, I believe the distributor is actually Star performance. Very nice to deal with. Pretty hard to beat the deal I got, especially in Canada.
            Solo2, did you get hit with import duty getting them shipped to Canada?

Tony.
            '82 GS1100E

Comment

Working...
            X