Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price of new Mikuni Flatslides?/ Other aftermarket options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price of new Mikuni Flatslides?/ Other aftermarket options?

Guys,

What would a new set of flatslides cost new? and where?

What is the better aftermarket setup for street and mild track use ( for GS1150s)? (i.e Lectron, keihin...)

I am great working on bikes with the exception of carbs! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

What would a new set of flatslides cost new? and where?
    APE ( http://www.gszone.biz/ ) has them for $675USD.

What is the better aftermarket setup for street and mild track use ( for GS1150s)? (i.e Lectron, keihin...)
    The Mikuni's will be as good as anything.

Mark

Comment

Sudco. I belive you have to be a dealer in order to deal with them, but they carry every mikuni carb or part you need. Your local shop can order through them for you, just talk to the parts guy. I think the smoothbores go for around 800 dollars brand new.

Comment

Flatsides

You could also take a look @bike bandit.com

Comment

I've ordered parts through Sudco with no problem. I got lucky years ago and got a set of RS and push/pull throttle with kill and light switches from Yosh through a racer for around $500.

Comment

You can pick up a set of RS36 or RS38 carbs for $595 at Pingle. http://www.pingleonline.com

Comment

Sudco does sell to anyone. They have a minimum order for non dealers though which I think was $15.

Comment

I just bought a set of RS34's for my 750 thru a local independent cycle shop.
                I buy a lot of stuff thru them so they work with me on price. Paid $550 plus $10 shipping.

I noticed APE went up on their prices-they were $625 thru them. Ride On, Ed.

1983 GS750ED
                2005 GSF1200SZ

Comment

Working...
                X