Dyna 2000 Electric tach options??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyna 2000 Electric tach options??

What are some good options for electronic tachs (good options = CHEAP) for my buddies recently DYNA 2000'afied 79 gs750. He plugged the mechanical drive on the head and is looking for an individual (not part of a cluster) tach that goes up to about 12,000rpm. We checked at the wreckers here and they want $150 for a 4in. K@w@s@k! ZXSomething tach. The tach looked like it would have been perfect but the premium price they are asking didn't fly with him.

I have been trying to locate a digital (numerical) or LED(sliding scale) tach that would work also.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: Dyna 2000 Electric tach options??

Originally posted by Kaptain Ketchup
    What are some good options for electronic tachs (good options = CHEAP) for my buddies recently DYNA 2000'afied 79 gs750. He plugged the mechanical drive on the head and is looking for an individual (not part of a cluster) tach that goes up to about 12,000rpm. We checked at the wreckers here and they want $150 for a 4in. K@w@s@k! ZXSomething tach. The tach looked like it would have been perfect but the premium price they are asking didn't fly with him.

I have been trying to locate a digital (numerical) or LED(sliding scale) tach that would work also.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

Take a look at this. I think I'm going to try one of these...

Comment

Working...
    X