First time crash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pntrdave
    Hey Skip how about a movie or two from you showing us the proper technique for stomping other bikes. Theres this pesky Kaw that I just wanna stomp. I can take him with a rolling start, but he takes me off the line everytime.
    there is a video of me racing luke ( Ihanscom) last year on my zrx. It wasnt my best but not bad considering it was the first time to the strip on that bike. I did win the race strictly on the holeshot ill see if I can dig it up. Looks like my work schedule wont let me get to the track before they close on the 30th but I will get some video in april when they open.

Comment

Originally posted by skip[
      droppy the clown???? that is funny Looks to me from the video that maybey he was newer and did not have alot of runs at the track. The bike started pulling through the clutch and he was not in the launching position when he dumped the clutch. once the bike pulled forward and he had to back up he had a mental meltdown.
      I was gonna just say he looked like a squid, when he stages he nearly loses it, and obviously he hasn't launched that bike hard more than once or twice. Id almost bet it was a borrowed bike.or a new build.

I wouldn't wish a crash on anyone, but this one is funny, Ill definitely keep that clip

Comment

It could of been his first time with wheelie bars.

He said I can go full throttle and and the bike won't flip over but then Murphy's Law takes over when you fix one problem another one takes it's place.

Just imagine if he was trying a delay box with alot of time in it. Hey this thing is not working what the heck is going........then bang your gone.

One thing is there is no cush drive on the Sportster's The sprocket or pulley is bolted to the rim.
        1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
        1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
        1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
        1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
        01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

Working...
        X