No announcement yet.

Great big end crank deal on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to have it fixed, call Stan Gardner at Gardner Racing. He is the best with the roller bearing cranks.

207-664-0377

Jay
    Speed Merchant
    http://www.gszone.biz

Comment

Originally posted by skip[
      Originally posted by Hoomgar
      Falicon whacked me over 600.00 to have my 78 8v 1k crank welded, balanced and a new output shaft end. But the crank is perfect and built to last now.
      thats not a bad price, I paid over 400 in 1990 for the 1150 crank at falicon for just the balance and welding
      That's what Joe said too skip. He said many of them come back for 800 or more. I was just comparing that cost to the cost of a used GS in my thinking 8O

But as we all know, it isn't about saving money when we rebuild these things. It's about the passion of the restore

I've already put more into my engine than the bike sold for when it was new.

Comment

Falicon whacked me over 600.00 to have my 78 8v 1k crank welded, balanced and a new output shaft end. But the crank is perfect and built to last now.
        thats not a bad price, I paid over 400 in 1990 for the 1150 crank at falicon for just the balance and welding
        But as we all know, it isn't about saving money when we rebuild these things. It's about the passion of the restore
        Funny, I thought it was all about making more power.

Comment

Originally posted by lecroy
          Funny, I thought it was all about making more power.
          Your a gearhead. But your right :twisted:

Comment

Working...
          X