Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how are jardines exhausts,anyone have them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how are jardines exhausts,anyone have them?

I was surfing the net,found th jardine 4 into 2 and liked the looks, figured they would have a better sound due to different baffling.My stock four into 2 system makes my bike sound like an evenrude when i start it up and i hate that lame sound coming out of such an awesome bike.I intend using my bike as a tourer sometimes so i thought a 4 into 1 would look too much like a sportbike.I want a deeper sound,not necessarily louder.Once i get some different exhausts, my stock 4 into 2 will be for sale if anyone is interested.Thanks for any input.
    future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

What is your bike?
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

I had Jardine slip-on turn outs on one of my earlier bikes, a '75 Honda 550K, and really liked the sound. When I got my '78 GS750 last summer I started looking for another set and found some new ones on eBay for $75. The quality of the chrome is excellent and the sound is just a good as I remembered - not too loud but nice and deep.[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X