Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A very bad...bad E-bay'er and a GS'er too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacingJake
    Then I guess it's a 86-87 head.
    Doesn't matter now, you used your resourcefulness Jake to secure the parts you needed. Kudos! We should make this head part of his head though if he doesn't make good on this :twisted:

Comment

I think the best part of this deal is all the good information that come's from everybody on what a 88-89 Slingshot head really is.

I guess some folks just call any 1980's Gixxer a Slingshot :-({|= [-X
      1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
      1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
      1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
      1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
      01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

Originally posted by robinjo
        8O He is currently selling a stock GS1100 arm with a starting bid of $125! 8O

Bloke seems right dodgy.
        I checked it out, it's the same pic and wording of a listing he had back in Dec. They both give each other Pos feedback. Now he's listing the same thing again in Jan. Something smells, I think he padding his feedback rating.

Comment

Look at this auction of his:

Notice that while it is a swingarm he is selling, the title says "swingarm gs kz honda dragbike smooth bores carbs TT nr"...why the heck does he have "smooth bores carbs " in the title?

Hap

Comment

I thought you could contact ebay when someone leaves you BS negative feedback and they would remove it. I may be wrong.

Comment

I think he titles it just for the hits. I do the same, but I try to put a very detailed description of the item I am selling. So, for the last turbo charger parts I sold I had "Rajay Roto-Master 300 Turbocharger dragbike Mr Turbo F" in the title. Of course, I was not selling a drag bike or a complete turbocharger, but I figure this make searching eBay easier.

In this case the first thing in the description was "Included in this auction are the original matched set F wheel and compressor housing from a Mr Turbo kit...". Then I normally take a lot of pictures. In this case I did have a guy contact me asking if I was selling the whole turbo. Its good to ask any questions you have before you bid.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

E-Bay won't remove feedback's it's take a court order or Square Trade in my case.

When he E-Mail me he said he had a 88 Slingshot head on E-Bay and I took his word on it ](*,) This was back in Dec when I was on Psychobike asking about 88-89 Slingshot heads that were forsale.

I look at this way,

List Item.. 1989 Ford F150 Pickup

Discrep.. color, miles, dent's, whatever's etc. Cause it should tell you more about what you listed.... 1989 F150 pickup.

Cause Bid history show's only what's listed and the PayPal receipt show the same too.

If the two are not connected then I think it can turn into a perpetual state of Fraud, mis-info, etc. And then what are we really trying to buy or what are we going to get??? a 72 chevy!

Anyhow it's a done deal and will see what if any PayPal does.

90% of the folks on E-Bay are Good it's the other 10% you have to watch out for.

E-Bay 101, I guess I failed, lookout summertime classes.

I was thinking I could sell glass jar's of Texas Air on E-Bay. The smell of Abilene, Dallas, Houston and don't forget El Paso right to your door for $19.99 each. Buy 3 get the fourth free, S&H is only $39.99 for snell shipping. Guarantee to be at your door before next X-Mass.

PS. They are vacuum sealed to guarantee freshness

Now that sounds like a winner.

Comment

2 things.

I would file with ebay also. You can get his home phone number that way.

You also might be able to talk to the pd where he lives. Under theft by deception. We had a guy locally that was selling models on ebay. The buyers were getting just the box with no model inside. He got convicted for theft by decepion. His giving the head value it doesn't have by calling it a slingshot head that it isn't falls under theft. You would have to find out what they say about it. Just some options.

Comment

I still like my idea too :twisted:

Comment

sorry to hear that jake, i hate loosers like that, i hope he makes it right...richie

Comment

Hey Guys... Thanks for all the support \/ \/

Somertimes you win sometimes you don't. Sort of like Drag Racing and the track not's even open yet

So be careful cause I'm an E-Bay Shark ready to take all your money and keep your items :twisted:

Comment

I bought a exhaust, from a guy in the states, it came smashed to *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$, becouse it was involved in a postal van accident, I didnt blame the buyer, the post office sent me a note, sorry for the inconveniance, I tried to get my money back from the post office, they blamed the american post, american post blamed canadian post, got no where, I then tried to recover the money from ebay, with a support letter from the buyer and the evidance letters from the post office, didnt get anywhere, in the end I was out about 230 US, no exhaust, and couldnt afford to do any more of my time on the process.

EBAY is OK, but once you part with your money you have to be prepared to lose it. thats my oppinion, still buy stuff occaisonly. but im not ebay crazy as I was.

Comment

Working...
                          X