A GS RESOURCES guy has reasonable explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A GS RESOURCES guy has reasonable explanation

I GOT THE FENDER BACK TODAY WITH A NOTE OF APPOLOGY FOR THE DELAY. THE EXPLANATION IS ACCEPTABLE and this thread is done.
    He wants to do more business with me and I am willing to give him another chance.

I sold DAVERC a gixxer fender few months ago. he said it was broken but I didn't think so. I am sure I checked the fender before shipping. I asked him to send pics which he didn't. I sent him another fender anyway right away and the money to ship the broken one back.......welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

he is now AWAL. have sent him numerous emails with no resonses so be forwarned gsr dudes.
    I can't believe a fellow gsr guy would do this.

I am hoping nothing has happened to him or maybe he has had some catastrophic computer meltdown. if so I take back everyting I have said. but he still should have sent it by now.
    KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Don't you just hate crooks?

Comment

sorry to hear that katman where was he from? richie

Comment

nothing yet
        KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Yep...you got to watch them Canadians...sorry to hear Katman and thanks
          for the heads-up.

Comment

DONT BE READY TO DO BUSINESS WITH SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE THEM ON THIS WEBSITE

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
              DONT BE READY TO DO BUSINESS WITH SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE THEM ON THIS WEBSITE
              You're right. It's too bad, though.

Comment

Working...
              X