Stupidest Auction Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupidest Auction Ever

Is this guy not the dumbest Bike Owner/Seller in the world??

THIS GSX IS FOR SAALE KNOWN AS A OLD SCHOOL SUPER BIKE OF THE EARLY 80,s THIS BIKE HAS A FACTORY BUILT POWER BAND SYSTEM.FACTORY FOUR INTO ONE EXHAUST SYSTEM. F...

Check out the question and answer section, It's hilarious!!!!
    Last edited by Guest; 02-12-2006, 03:46 AM.

I agree, not the brightest bulb on the 'ol xmas tree.

Comment

I count 17 spelling errors in his description alone. I was laughing at him too hard to count punctuation and grammatical errors. However, he's right about the power band system, but doesn't understand how it works. I have this exact system on my Bandit and MAN does it make the bike fly! Many of you actually have this...but you have to pull the gas tank and side covers to see it.

When you get time today go pull the tank and side covers and you'll see it. It's black and grey. You can't miss it. After you pull your tank, if you don't see it, reply in this thread and I'll try to describe it to you better.

Comment

Complete MORON

Comment

I wonder if he would sell the power band system seperate. It sounds bad ass.

Comment

I wnat a facroty poewr band sytsem now! Oh, and put one of them x-pipes on there too!

Comment

I got a "FACTORY BUILT POWER BAND SYSTEM" in my bike too and I ain't telling anybody what it is \\/ \\/
              1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
              1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
              1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
              1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
              01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

Oh please tell me where I can find my FACTORY BUILT POWER BAND SYSTEM:-| :-|
                Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                2000 Kawasaki Concours
                Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Jake, how is your post sooo long and wide :-?
                  Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                  2000 Kawasaki Concours
                  Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Un-real...........

Comment

The guys asking him the questions are obviously just having a laugh at his expense and he doesnt get it or flys back with a joke.

As I recall, Powerband was a feature created in the minds of 14 year old school boys in an effort to make their mates bike sound faster or better.

Kid's at school used to say "His bikes got powerband" and i'd go, "Really, whats that" then they couldnt answer.

Then i'd be really uncool by saying stuff like "Gee, I've read the specs for that bike and it sure doesnt say anything about a feature called POWERBAND, are you sure about that?"

The answer would be "I dont know but his bikes got it".........

I call this "The Emperors new clothes mindset", They have to believe something special is on their bike, otherwise it's just like everyone else's.

So now it appears this phenomenon of the Motorcycling world has turned into a "FACTORY BUILT SYSTEM" thats on certain bikes (even 4 strokes), and even when its pointed out that they dont exist, these fools answer with such airey, fairy rubbish as.......

"there is a type of system present and thats a fact.and is unexsplainable to non beleavers"

;-) LOL!!!

See, Emperors new clothes stuff right there!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN ARE THESE FOOLS GONNA LEARN HOW AN ENGINE ACTUALLY WORKS, BOTH TWO STROKE OR FOUR STROKE!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by Guest; 02-12-2006, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Ok I got the tank and side covers off. I can't find that power band thing. Did they even put them on my '78 GS 1000. If not, can I retro fit one on to it. Also is black and grey the only color offered? I'd like dark blue and Gold to match my bike. Thanks to all the knowledgeable peolpe here for all the help

Comment

Originally posted by crag antler
                          Jake, how is your post sooo long and wide :-?
                          That's my "FACTORY BUILT POWER BAND SYSTEM"

It does it all the time.

I think it's my cc's and et's next to my name that cause's it :-\"

Comment

Originally posted by pntrdave
                            Ok I got the tank and side covers off. I can't find that power band thing. Did they even put them on my '78 GS 1000. If not, can I retro fit one on to it. Also is black and grey the only color offered? I'd like dark blue and Gold to match my bike. Thanks to all the knowledgeable peolpe here for all the help
                            It's the things that go up and down and some just go round and round.

Comment

Originally posted by RacingJake
                              That's my "FACTORY BUILT POWER BAND SYSTEM"

It does it all the time.

I think it's my cc's and et's next to my name that cause's it :-\"

Well, then all I can say is..........You Rock\\/ \\/
                              Nice ET times
                              Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                              2000 Kawasaki Concours
                              Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Working...
                              X