Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust interchangeability

Hello, folks!

Great site here....lots of good info, and people, too, it seems:-D. Solosuzuki(love that 82 you have!!), and some of the other modders/fabricators here are my heros!! Lots of good pics from your projects.

I have an 82 GS1100E, just about to roll over 70K on the clock. Solid shape, but am planning the typical 1st/2nd generation gsxr suspension/brakes mod (in this case all the hardware is from an 88 gsxr1100, except the rims, which are from an 87 1100...I got EVERY suspension part for $500.00!!!). I want to get a new exhaust sytem to drop weight, and eventually a stage 1jet kit. Racetech internals for the front forks are already on they way...and progressive shocks will go on the rear (is there another company anyone would recommend for shocks besides Progressive??) I would like to get a kerker k series exhaust, but I don't find anyone who lists them for an 82 1100EZ any longer, although I have seen them in the past...but they list it for an 82 750EZ...any chances the exhausts system between these two bikes is interchangeable? [-o< [-o< [-o<

Thanks for the great site and any info you have that can help!!!
    Mike

1982 GS1100EZ

Text messages with my youngest brother Daniel right after he was paralyzed:

Me: Hey Dan-O. Just wanted to say howdy & love ya!

Dan-O: Howdy and Love you too. Doing good, feeling good.

Me: Give 'em hell, Little Bro!

Dan-O: Roger that!

Hi

Not sure about Kerker.

But my Lazer Competition Is originaly for 750 & 1100 GSX .
    Work also on my GS1000GLx.(down pipes is not welded to the muffler.)

Comment

Working...
    X