Help to bay fork springs on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help to bay fork springs on Ebay

Anybody in the USA that are willing to bay these springs for me.???Bay them and then readress them to me.
    Seller would not send abroad!!!!!!

You find out what the cost will be to Norway, and I send money by PayPal?????

Einar Skog

GS1000GLx
    Last edited by Guest; 03-21-2006, 03:52 PM.

Be aware that the cost for shipping to someone in the use is around 15 dollars and to send it by surface to you might be a lot. I called them on the phone but they were not able to tell me how heavy they are. I am guessing less than 10 lbs (4.5 Kg)

I'll do it for you if no one else will. Just be ready for the shipping expense. Insurance going over is recommended. Kaani bought parts from me and it took a while to get them there, the USPS sent them to Canada. Insurance protects everybody if they get lost.

My zip code is 19810. go to USPS.com and figure how you want them shipped from 19810 to you and how fast your willing to pay. Insurance should be for at least 100.00 to cover it all
    1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
    1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

I will buy them if you would like. We can work out the details offline, through email or private message, but I would require you to send the Payment for $49.99 (buy it now) plus $14.88 (shipping) in advance of me getting a quote to send it to you in Norway.

Shipping to Norway will be roughly $20 is my estimate.

Let me know,

~Adam

Comment

Hi

These are the rates from USA to Norway
        ( a bit expensive but OK (it is for my BIKE))

Airmail Parcel Post Rates

(lbs.)
        1 $17.50
        2 $20.05
        3 $22.90
        4 $25.80
        5 $28.70
        6 $31.90
        7 $35.05
        8 $38.20
        9 $41.35
        10 $44.55

Comment

PM sent to you this morning...

Comment

Got the springs Friday,put them in the fork Saturday,I have 3 Cm preload.Had to use some of the plastic tubing that folloved in the box.(springs is 7-8 cm shorter
            than the original ones.)
            Drove a 100Km little tour in the backroads to test .Works a dream.
            Thanks a million - Adam(AOD)

GS1000GLx(+++++++++)

Comment

Glad to hear they got there okay and everything! Thanks for a beer money!

~Adam

Comment

Working...
              X