• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    My short 4-1 exhaust

Lazer Competition

It is loud, but I like it.

It was snowing this evening.(20 centimeters)

Waiting ,waiting ............

Comment

I run straight headers, its so loud i have the fuzz driving by my house all day.

Comment

take a look at the super trap website, you can order megaphone/can the diamter you need to fit your pipe and they also have a couple lengths too.

go luck finding a can to fit a 2.5 mid pipe, i got mine by luck from a guy at a bike shop that found it at a swap meet and it was painted nasty black with no baffel so i had to make one from a old kerker baffel i had.

-ryan
        78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
        82 Kat 1000 Project
        05 CRF450x
        10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Take a look at the Yamaha R1 stock 4 into 1 cans. The 2001 and earlier will marry up at the end of the Yosh and Super Trap headers (same diameter). You may have to remove a little bit of the gasket. I've seen several people take the R1 cans and shorten them to get the effect your looking for. Loud pipes aren't my cup of tea. I like light and stealthy, no need to notify anyone in blue I'm approaching at light speed.

I'm putting an R1 stock carbon end pipe and can on my 82 1100e. By the way if you check ebay you'll see the R1 croud selling these off at less than $50. If you
          like the stainless look better look for the FZ1 stock cans. There long and large diameter which is how i plan to leave mine but there is no reason why you can't shorten them with a hack saw and a some rivits to re-locate the end cap.

Comment

I'm more looking for the smaller diameter can. I like the way it looks. I might look into the stock R6 can, or new GX'r can.

Comment

Working...
            X