Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic Tacho

Hi All,
    I am looking for an electronic tacho to run with standard GSX1100 ignition running as total loss.
    I am running EFE cams which does not have the porovision for the tacho drive.

Noel

Some nice electronic tach/speedo units I noticed a while back:

Google "Electronic Tach" and you'll find lots of options for chopper builders:
    sport bikes street bikes sport motorcycles street motorcycles moto shop discussion forum motorcycle honda suzuki yamaha kawasak

etc...

A lot of the stuff out there seems to be for cars or cruisers, and only goes to 8,000 rpm or less.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Autometer makes nice motorcycle gauges:

Comment

Comment

The Autometer stuff is nice but expensive with a capital E. I looked at getting a speedo and tach from them until I saw the price.

The Electrosport stuff is not as nice, but affordable.

Comment

EF instrument pod? Katana instrument pod? in fact any 82 on model they all ran electronic tacho's
            Dink

Comment

I use a Shindy Daytona Digital on my bike. Small, backlit, and accurate readings. It was $140 CDN at the local dealer and was in and installed in a week. I put a three wire plug and velcro backing on mine so I can remove it and stick it in my pocket when not riding.

Works great with my dyna 2000 ignition too.

Comment

Working...
              X