advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

advise

I get lots of emails and questions regarding gixxer conversions, frontend mods, swingarm mods, bracing, spacing and much more.
    should I condense my old ICBM KATANA build thread and put it up to answer many of the questions or no??

its a bit of work but I don't mind if it is a help but I don't want to do it if it will just take up server space...

what do you guys think??
    KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

A condensed version of that thread (with pics if possible ) would be a valuable addition to the garage area. It just might save bandwith because it would cut down on the number of threads asking the same questions over & over.

Terry

Comment

Do it, then Frank could either put it on the homepage or here with a sticky.

Comment

Do it.. I know i spend 98% of my time on this site just searching and reading old posts..
        1980 Gs550e....Not stock... :)

Comment

Originally posted by katman
          I get lots of emails and questions regarding gixxer conversions, frontend mods, swingarm mods, bracing, spacing and much more.
          should I condense my old ICBM KATANA build thread and put it up to answer many of the questions or no??

its a bit of work but I don't mind if it is a help but I don't want to do it if it will just take up server space...

what do you guys think??
          Your GS to GSXR conv. experience is invaluable knowledge for all of us! I *DEMAND* it be made into a stickie!! (well I softly and politely demand, anyway). Place the stickie in the "tips and tricks" section, IMO thats a perfect place.
          Rich

Comment

For sure Rob. It is going to be needed for years to come. Great idea, lets get it condensed and stuck!

Comment

Definitely - it's one of the best threads on this site IMO.

Comment

Ok dudes, I will work on short version and try to find some old pics
                On another note I had the beast out today for the first time with the new carbs. It was running like crap so I put some 20 pilots in her and gave it a 1/4 throttle crack at about 10mph and instant power. the rear wheel broke loose intantly and blead all over the street like in the rain..but oh yeh, bone dry road. she is all done now except for paint.

I see many of the same questions time and time again on performance mods but I think, Yah, tips and tricks is the place for it.
                KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

I thought it was deleted but I see billy Ricks has the link on a thread...

I am a little confused cuz I can't find it but there it is.
                  KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Originally posted by katman
                    I thought it was deleted but I see billy Ricks has the link on a thread...

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ghlight=katman

I am a little confused cuz I can't find it but there it is.
                    It's in the archives. The Archive link is at the bottom of the forum page. Frank could just sticky that thread.

Comment

Change your thread viewing options guys so that threads do not expire.
                      You will see them all again then. They are still there Tada!

Comment

I would love to see you put together a thread with no talking in the middle, just Katmans posts from start to finish, preferrably with pictures. I find the info very helpful, but a little hard to find in 50-60 pages.

Comment

Working...
                        X