Oil Cooler adapters/kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil Cooler adapters/kits

G'Day Guys, sorry I haven't answered my messages of late, I've been playing with my other infatuation, Honda single cam CB750's, and I haven't spent much time on this site.

Anyway, I've been burning the midnight oil making oil cooler adapters and now complete oil cooler kits for Hondas, but I have done the odd Suzuki GS750/850/1000/1100 adapter in that time too, and while my old webpage is now officially dead and I haven't created a new one yet, I thought I better let you all know that I'm still doing them.

The adapters are still $75.00 plus $20.00 (US) for airmail from Oz to the USA, and complete cooler kits are $160.00 plus $30.00 airmail shipping. I'm going away for a couple of days, but if you want a pic of the components, (sorry, I don't have a kit on my bike at the moment, as winter approaches) let me know, I know that you guys will be heading into summer soon, so will want some added protection for your classic Suzy musclebikes! Cheers, Terry.

I can attest to the quality of these adaptors, having had one on my bike for the last 2 years with no problems.:-D

Comment

Yea, post a pic. I already made an adapter, but I'm curious what yours looks like.

Comment

I've run one of Terry's cooler adaptors for two or three years. It works well, and the bike is noticably quieter on hot summer days, no more rattly stuff at the traffic lights etc.

Here's what it looks like. That it not oil leaking on one pic, I'd just washed the bike. The pics are a bit dark, one day I'll get in there and take some more with better light. If you keep changing the final number of the pics in your browser you can see the home made turned billet oil cooler.

Kim

Comment

Thanks for the pics. My 'adapter' is the mounts for the cooler itself, not the oil fitting. I use the front of the engine.

Nice looking setup however - especially if you aren't as fortunate as to own a GS with the built in oil ports.

Comment

Originally posted by brit7.11
            I can attest to the quality of these adaptors, having had one on my bike for the last 2 years with no problems.:-D
            G'Day Mate, are you still here? Can you send me a couple of pics of the "Tel-Cool" set-up on your bike? My hard-drive crashed, and so all my old pics are gone for ever, sadly, and your bike looks brilliant! How's that Triumph? Cheers, Terry.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Shifty
              I've run one of Terry's cooler adaptors for two or three years. It works well, and the bike is noticably quieter on hot summer days, no more rattly stuff at the traffic lights etc.

Here's what it looks like. That it not oil leaking on one pic, I'd just washed the bike. The pics are a bit dark, one day I'll get in there and take some more with better light. If you keep changing the final number of the pics in your browser you can see the home made turned billet oil cooler.

Kim
              Thanks Kim, i'm glad that you're still enjoying the benefits of an oil cooler on your bike. If it's ok with you, I'll use these pics on my webpage? Cheers, Terry.

Comment

Originally posted by terry
                G'Day Mate, are you still here? Can you send me a couple of pics of the "Tel-Cool" set-up on your bike? My hard-drive crashed, and so all my old pics are gone for ever, sadly, and your bike looks brilliant! How's that Triumph? Cheers, Terry.
                I'm still here!
                I'll try and get you some decent pics done at some point. I'm not sue if I still have your email address. Can you send me an email?
                The Triumph is gone, only got the 7/11 now, I bought it back from the guy I sold it too. Its done about 8000 miles with the adaptor, so reliability seems proven.
                Cheers,
                Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by terry
                  Thanks Kim, i'm glad that you're still enjoying the benefits of an oil cooler on your bike. If it's ok with you, I'll use these pics on my webpage? Cheers, Terry.
                  That's fine by me, but they're not much chop really. I'm planning to get out with the camera and get some decent ones and write up an article on the adaptor and the billet cooler as well.

Kim

Comment

Here you go mate: sherriffbuck@yahoo.com Cheers, Terry.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Shifty
                      That's fine by me, but they're not much chop really. I'm planning to get out with the camera and get some decent ones and write up an article on the adaptor and the billet cooler as well.
                      Kim
                      Ok Kim, when you get a chance mate! cheers, Terry.

Comment

Originally posted by brit7.11
                        I'm still here!
                        I'll try and get you some decent pics done at some point. I'm not sue if I still have your email address. Can you send me an email?
                        The Triumph is gone, only got the 7/11 now, I bought it back from the guy I sold it too. Its done about 8000 miles with the adaptor, so reliability seems proven.
                        Cheers,
                        Martin.
                        I'm glad you got the 7/11 back Martin, that's one beautiful bike! Cheers, Terry.

Comment

Working...
                        X