custom bike of the month on GSR??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom bike of the month on GSR??

so many dudes custom the bike how about a monthly or quarterly showcase to see them?? what do you guys think. I have suggested it on letters to editor. it would be nice to see some of the kool ideas that are put together on the site don't you think?? I know I would like to see them. I don't have time to keep up with all the threads but hate to miss out on a nice ride.
    Just a thought.
    KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

I saw that post in LTE. I like the idea. Of course we are suggesting that they do even more work but it would be cool if it was something they could do easy for little time.

Comment

It could be a totally unofficial thing that just pops up in a thread. Just post May's custom BOM submissions" and let people post their rides. At the end of the month build a poll and everyone votes. This way the editors don't have any more work to do and the bike is voted on by the reader's.

Just my $0.02....

Comment

On another forum I am on, a photography forum, we have weekly contests. The winner of the last contest gets to pick the subject of the new contest. We could do something like that, and maybe make it a sticky in the GS Discussion? The last person to have thier custom rig selected is the one who you send your submission to, and once he/she gets 3-5 submissions, thier favoirte custom is the so-called winner, and the "judge" writes up a post with the owners write up of the bike, and the reason the "jugde" liked it the best. Of course, all the runner-ups will need to be displayed as well.

Just a thought.
        Currently bikeless
        '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
        '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Two very good additional ideas!

Comment

Working...
          X