Case guard question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case guard question

I would love something to prop my dogs up while I'm on the highway, and I'm having a hell of a time finding the stock guards with pegs. I've been doing the ebay shuffle (bid, buy, realize it doesn't fit, resell) for a while now, and I grow weary. I found these at Dennis Kirk, and am wondering if anyone else has strapped these on. Seem kind of pricey, but Im at the point that I don't mind paying if they actually fit.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-28-2006, 07:36 PM.

Wish they would fit my 750T. Just get them, put em on and if they don't fit or aren't right , send um back. DK is a good outfit to deal with. If they get stuff back they just send it to the scratch and dent store down the road or put them on their ebay store. Better get them soon as I found that DK tends to drop items pretty quickly if they don't sell well. If you come across some case guards for an 82 750 T let me know. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by relic-rider
      If you come across some case guards for an 82 750 T let me know. Good Luck!
      Yeah, well I probably already have without knowing it, judging by my Ebay history. Same thing with the freakin' seat grab bar. What gives?? It's like there were thousands of GS850Gs made in '81, and only ten grab bars. Where the hell do they go?
      And hey, thanks for the reply, relic.

Comment

MWAHAHAHAHAHA( evil laugh) i have a good line on a used grab bar right now. going on my 82 GS 850 L.

Comment

Working...
        X