1166 Kit Complete!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1166 Kit Complete!!!!!

I have finally completed my 1166 Kit upgrade!! I want to again thank everone for there helpful hints and support. I do not know what I would have done with out you all and this wonderful web site. I completed the Beast on Sunday and was able to take her for her first test ride in over a year. She fired up very quickly, idled smooth, and although I took it easy it ran very strong. I still have some fine tuning to do but other than that it seams that the hard part is over. Sunday I will complete the fine tuning change the oil and filter and take it for its first decent trial run.

Thanks Again
    The Beast

Way to go let us know how it goes. can you post some pics of the bike

Comment

As soon as get her polish up!!!

The Beast

Comment

Rock on

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy Creek Beast
          I have finally completed my 1166 Kit upgrade!! I want to again thank everone for there helpful hints and support. I do not know what I would have done with out you all and this wonderful web site. I completed the Beast on Sunday and was able to take her for her first test ride in over a year. She fired up very quickly, idled smooth, and although I took it easy it ran very strong. I still have some fine tuning to do but other than that it seams that the hard part is over. Sunday I will complete the fine tuning change the oil and filter and take it for its first decent trial run.

Thanks Again
          The Beast

You should notice higher oil temps for a while during break in. Soon as the oil temp starts climbing, just drive easier and slower. When the rings seat, all will be back to normal.
          Drop the countershft sprocket one tooth and buy some diapers LOL

Mess with the carbs and exhaust anyd it will put you into shock. Good luck.

Comment

Good Job and Have some Fun !!!
            1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
            1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
            1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
            1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
            01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

Working...
            X