No announcement yet.

My GS1100 Oil cooler conversion with pics:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello terry are you still makin the adapters so i dont hav to hunt down an 1150 oil filter plate...if so please send me the info so i can order one from you,thanks 1300ways@optonline.net the bike its for is a 1982 gs1100
    Last edited by Guest; 12-17-2006, 01:48 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

G'Day mate, yep, I'm still making them, $75.00 (US $) plus $20.00 for airmail to your door, and they make great post-Christmas presents, ha ha!

I can also do a complete kit with a "refurbished" Lockhart or Derale Cooler, new hoses and hardware etc, that'll set you back $149.00 plus $30.00 airmail, and I've got a nice chrome Lockhart bypass valve that I'll throw in for an extra $50!

I accept Paypal, and my paypal account is the same as my email address, sherriffbuck@yahoo.com Cheers, Terry.

Comment

fittings

This is terry adaptor on my 100 running Earls fittings and lines. You have to modify it a little to bring down the pressure switch to the right hieght when you open up the holes for the bigger fittings.

Comment

the other side

Originally posted by sharpy View Post
          This is terry adaptor on my 100 running Earls fittings and lines. You have to modify it a little to bring down the pressure switch to the right hieght when you open up the holes for the bigger fittings.

Had to change from allen head bolts to normal suzuki bolts to make it seal. Just put a alloy plug in the hole and drilled it to suit

Comment

oil cooler Question

The 1150 cover that everyone is talking about needing to install an oil cooler,can I use the cover off of an 1985 1150ef, on 1980 1100L. It looks like bike bandit still has them available for 27.46$. Thanks for all the info Dan

Comment

check bikebandit and see if yours is the same shape as the 1150.
              KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Originally posted by 1100lt View Post
                The 1150 cover that everyone is talking about needing to install an oil cooler,can I use the cover off of an 1985 1150ef, on 1980 1100L. It looks like bike bandit still has them available for 27.46$. Thanks for all the info Dan
                Yes

Dink

Comment

Originally posted by 1100lt View Post
                  Used one here on ebay....with a couple free gifts thrown in .

Tony.
                  '82 GS1100E

Comment

oil cover

Thanks for the responses.

Comment

Working...
                    X