Guess what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what

My gsxxxrrr 750ed engine is done. I will get the bike to MRE in the next few days.
    He said it should have more than 85 horse power now.:shock:

That sounds like good news.

Comment

I keep seeing where you have too many people down there and the 10' gators are starting to attack. Hope with that extra power you can out run them.

Comment

[Quote] WOO-HOO!!![\Quote]
        Dink

Comment

Originally posted by lecroy
          I keep seeing where you have too many people down there and the 10' gators are starting to attack. Hope with that extra power you can out run them.
          I bring the bike down monday. I hope it doesnt take too long to get it back. They are installing the engine, flatslides with pods and an air shifter with compressor-- later ill widen the tire and stretch it..
          The gators are only oin the swamp areas. i havent seen one in over 10 years. Too many people. HAH a morgue is livelier than here. Ask marvinsc after he visits me tomorrow.

Comment

[quote=Dink]
            WOO-HOO!!![\Quote]
            Dink
            Ill woo hoo when the bike is back home. I was 62 when i sent it out for reworking.

But thanks for the woo hoo any way.:-D

Comment

[quote=scotty]
              Originally posted by Dink

Ill woo hoo when the bike is back home. I was 62 when i sent it out for reworking.

But thanks for the woo hoo any way.:-D
              Don't let Hoomie read this.
              And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
              Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

[quote=KEITH KRAUSE]
                Originally posted by scotty
                Don't let Hoomie read this.
                He better be nice--ill probably be visiting him iduring the next fortnight sometime. Ill drink ALL of his wine lol\\/

Comment

is everyone too nice to mock the 85 horsepower statement. What gives?????:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
                    is everyone too nice to mock the 85 horsepower statement. What gives?????:shock:
                    I saw the 85 horsepower statement ,I just couldn't take the bait :-D \\/
                    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                    2000 Kawasaki Concours
                    Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Ok, I'll bite:

85 horsepower? Well that's about double the Buell, isn't it Scotty?
                      Currently bikeless
                      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

85 horse power? I'll bet 85 horses could pull a bigger load than you bike!

Rebuilds take too long when someone else does them

All my wine!? You'll be dead :twisted:

Rock on!

Comment

Originally posted by crag antler
                          I saw the 85 horsepower statement ,I just couldn't take the bait :-D \\/
                          I should have put a lot more thought into it Doug.

Comment

Working...
                          X