I FOUND IT!! Craziest exhaust ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harley Davidson
    converting gasoline into obnoxious noise , without the harmful effects of horse power since 1903

What a great statement!!! I wish I had a t-shirt or poster that said that.
    Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Deesel
      Harley Davidson
      converting gasoline into obnoxious noise , without the harmful effects of horse power since 1903

What a great statement!!! I wish I had a t-shirt or poster that said that.
      Brilliant!
      Haha, I like that. I have a friend that prints t-shirts. Consider this stolen, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fat_sac
        Haha, I like that. I have a friend that prints t-shirts. Consider this stolen, lol.
        Just make sure I get one too !!! LOL\\/

Comment

Originally posted by U.P.dragracer
          Just make sure I get one too !!! LOL\\/
          Lol, I wish I could get the shirts I asked him to print 6 weeks ago. Until then, this will have to do...lol.

Comment

If they get printed let me know, I'll buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks
              If they get printed let me know, I'll buy one.
              Cool, I'll forward the link to the thread to my friend. He said he was going to be printing some **** up this summer. I'd love to have one. It wouldn't be like the pic I posted though. Most likely it would be 2 or 3 colors and a little better looking.

Comment

As I have said before I would love to try one of these but by the time it is shipped to the UK it would be too many beer tokens ;-) but that said if it was good I would happily pay it.
                On the right sort of bike it could look awesome, looking discreet and if you have a tick swingarm you wont have a big exhaust covering one side of it. His claims cannot all be true, any exhaust only works well at a given rev range ie give gains in bottom end, mid or top end NOT ALL. I was a little cheeky and looked for a gs owner in his feedback and sent an email asking for his thoughts. His reply said that he was very unhappy with the quality of the welding, so much so that he was having all the welds re-done!! and the paint was worse than poor and because of this could not comment on fit or performance.

Cheers,
                Mark...

Comment

Originally posted by pan
                  As I have said before I would love to try one of these but by the time it is shipped to the UK it would be too many beer tokens ;-) but that said if it was good I would happily pay it.
                  On the right sort of bike it could look awesome, looking discreet and if you have a tick swingarm you wont have a big exhaust covering one side of it. His claims cannot all be true, any exhaust only works well at a given rev range ie give gains in bottom end, mid or top end NOT ALL. I was a little cheeky and looked for a gs owner in his feedback and sent an email asking for his thoughts. His reply said that he was very unhappy with the quality of the welding, so much so that he was having all the welds re-done!! and the paint was worse than poor and because of this could not comment on fit or performance.

Cheers,
                  Mark...
                  LOL I have been talking to that guy as well . he said it did not fit at all and he has to modify it so it does {sheesh }

Comment

Lol, I wish I could get the shirts I asked him to print 6 weeks ago. Until then, this will have to do...lol.

I love it !!!! put me down for one for sure LOL \\/

Comment

Just lose the comma after obnoxious noise.

Comment

word.............

Comment

Working...
                        X