dangerous lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dangerous lighting

Hi guys. I have a 77 gs750 and the head lamp seems to look a little frosted on the inside. Not a whole lot of light hitting the pavement. I went to the local dealer and asked if they made a hallogen lamp that I could replace this with and he couldn't find one. He really didn't spend much time looking. Does anyone know of an aftermarket lamp that will work???? Thanks in advance! [-o<

Originally posted by osprey
    Hi guys. I have a 77 gs750 and the head lamp seems to look a little frosted on the inside. Not a whole lot of light hitting the pavement. I went to the local dealer and asked if they made a hallogen lamp that I could replace this with and he couldn't find one. He really didn't spend much time looking. Does anyone know of an aftermarket lamp that will work???? Thanks in advance! [-o<
    Best bet is to try to find the 8" headlight that came on the 1150, '85 700, and some of the 1100 models. Excellent lighting with these.

Comment

I've seen aftermarket lens/reflectors on ebay, that accept new-school style halogen bulbs...I think they were inthe $20.00 range.
      Hugh

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks
        Best bet is to try to find the 8" headlight that came on the 1150, '85 700, and some of the 1100 models. Excellent lighting with these.

82-83 1100E's had 8" headlights. No lighting problems here!!:-D
        Mike

1982 GS1100EZ

Text messages with my youngest brother Daniel right after he was paralyzed:

Me: Hey Dan-O. Just wanted to say howdy & love ya!

Dan-O: Howdy and Love you too. Doing good, feeling good.

Me: Give 'em hell, Little Bro!

Dan-O: Roger that! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius086
          82-83 1100E's had 8" headlights. No lighting problems here!!:-D
          Look at this wise guy has to go an brag!:-D (me too, my big 8 incher is awesome!)
          Currently bikeless
          '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
          '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Working...
          X