gs16valve head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gs16valve head

hi all. new to this sight and the proud owner of a new to me 78 gs750.so i have a couple of questions about it. #1 will a 16 valve head fit on a 78 and what mods would be involved in doing this.#2 what is the biggest overbore kit that will fit this motor?love this bike! it's a rocket.but being a auto tech by trade i am always looking to upgrade. thanks for your help.steve

Answer to question #1. NO. The 16 valve 750 is completely different. 2. wiseco makes an 850 kit.

Terry

Comment

thank you hum head. i was just wondering since there was one on e-bay for a buck.i'm very new to suzuki but have been riding for years. (my other 2 bikes are both kawa's a 650 and a 1000)got to admit i love this gs. very similar design but such a differend power curve.bone stock but with a vance and hines pipe.don't know the history of it to much but that it sat for years.i got 2 78 gs 750's for $300 from a friend because his new wife hates bikes.no way i could pass up a deal like that.don't hate me because i own two types of bikes, at least one is not a hardley!buy the way, you picture is just a little disturbing, it kind of looks like a post war german teacher or somthing!(ha-ha-)

Comment

The picture is a portrait of my favorite film director, Luis Bunuel. It was painted in 1924 by his friend & schoolmate, Salvador Dali.
        You got two 750s for $300? Good deal.

Terry

Comment

Working...
        X